Oops... Even after reading the URL twice I still mis-read it.  Sorry
about the confusion.  Here are the correct references:

TARGET Attribute | target Property.  Redmond (WA): Microsoft Corporation; ©2005
[cited 2005 May 25].  Available from:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/properties/target.asp

Research Services.  Redmond (WA): Microsoft Corporation; ©2005 [cited 2005 May
25].  Available from:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/research/default.aspx

Over the weekend I will improve the IE browser bar document I pointed
to in my last message.  It should provide a easy way to get people
started in using IE browser bars to access a variety of services,
including their local OPACs.

BTW, does anybody have a publicly accessible SRW/SRU or REST/XML
interface to their OPAC?  I would like to test some other ideas
I have been working on...

Hopefully, in the near future I will put up some publicly accessible
Office 2003 Research Services that people can play with.

Andy.

Andrew Houghton, OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
http://www.oclc.org/about/
http://www.oclc.org/research/staff/houghton.htm