I definitely see your point.

But I can't count on my _organization_ to maintain any of this stuff _at all_ after I leave. My organization is not in that business.

I suppose I could lay down the money for 100 years of a hostname registration myself right now, as a donation to the community, and call it a day, and leave it to someone else to figure out in 100 years. :)

Jonathan

Erik Hetzner wrote:
At Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:18:24 -0400,