So what are we talking about here?  A situation where an SRU server
receives a request for response records to be delivered in a
particular format, it doesn't recognise the format URI, so it goes and
looks it up in an RDF database and discovers that it's equivalent to a
URI that it does know?  Hmm ... it's crazy, but it might just work.

I bet no-one does it, though.

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor    <m...@indexdata.com>    http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Someday, I'll show you around monster-free Tokyo" -- dialogue
         from "Gamera: Guardian of the Universe"