Thanks for your response.  But, yes I'm able to use facets in general, and yes
I'm able to do highlighting on stored fields.

But finding how many times the query appears in the full text is my question.
For example say you search on "Heisenberg"   We'd like to see:

Hit 1: Your search for Heisenberg appears 10 times within the Finding Aid

Hit 2: Your search for Heisenberg appears 3 times within the Finding Aid

Hit 3: Your search for Heisenberg appears 88 times within the Finding Aid

etc

Could there be a solr parameter that calculates this? Otherwise a klugey, not
very scalable method could be that once you retrieve a solr result xml, find
the fedora pid, retrieve the EAD full text, run a standard function to count
how many times the query appears in the text for each hit, and add parameters
back into the xml with these counts.