On Nov 9, 2009, at 9:55 PM, Kevin S. Clarke wrote:

It's time again to collect proposals for Code4Lib 2010 preconference
sessions.

Two possible sessions that seem like a good idea to me:

- "Heckle Me", based on the example/ideas behind Chick's lightning talk last year

- "Hacker 101/102/201/202", a friendly session to help people still newish with the coding thing to get up to speed a little more

I'd be happy to propose and run the second, especially if I could find a co-conspirator. If Chick is up for running the first, I'd sign up to help him.

They could both be half-day sessions.

  -Dan