I second John Fereira's comment re: putting this information into a CMS =) For instance it'd be awesome to browse by language...

And, Drupal actually has a series of library-related modules out there; you already mention the MARC module in http://infomotions.com/tmp/oss/discovery.html ... here are two lists for more library-related modules:

  http://drupalib.interoperating.info/library_modules
  http://groups.drupal.org/node/14062

_alejandro