Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
On Jan 4, 2010, at 12:06 PM, Karen Coombs wrote:

What's great about some of these systems is that there are modules written
to do exactly what you are talking about... Hope this helps.

Yes, this makes sense. Thank you for elaborating. I think the next time we do the website
redesign "thang" we may very well go the CMS route.
It's also worth noting that there is a somewhat active Drupal4Lib group that includes many of the same subscribers as code4lib, so there is quite a bit of expertise with Drupal within the code4lib community.

--
John Fereira
Cornell University