If you are looking to build an application instead of getting an existing one, you can use Drupal and several modules to build it.

There are several faceted search modules available (see http://drupal.org/search/apachesolr_search/faceted%20search?filters=type%3Aproject_project).

For a simple system, you can use:
* Apache Solr module or Faceted Search module for faceted search.
* Tagadelic for tag clouds
* Community Tags for... uhm, community tagging =)
* CCK to hold your content's fields
* Views to make, uhm... views of it =)

_alejandro