Yep, I do not plan to remove delicious from the feed right now, we'll see how it goes. (I find it convenient to be able to send a link to the 'attention' of code4lib by delicious tagging it 'code4lib', and so far, I don't think this feature has led to too much usability trouble in the feed).

No need for a vote, although feel free to send me your love or hate of delicious in the planet feed in direct email, I try to be responsive to general community feelings in my role as 'editor' of the feed.

Jonathan

Ranti Junus wrote:
I'm a bit hesitant about removing delicious from the feed because I
think this burst is a temporary only. I like the idea that anything
code4lib will come in "one feed package" (that is, I don't have to go
and check on separate places.) But one's mileage might vary. If the
majority want it removed from the feed, then it's fine by me.

ranti.