The Android SDK includes an emulator
(http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html), but I like the one from Phonegap
(http://phonegap.com) written in AIR. It allows you two switch between
different mobile device skins and has a simulated accelerometer and geolocation
service.

HTH,
Wayne

--
Wayne Graham
Head of Research and Development

On 3/10/10 2:56 PM, "Michael Silver" <michael.sil...@ualberta.ca> wrote:

I don't know nothing 'bout birthing no babies or android apps, but the
android developer site lists an emulator and virtual machines on the
page at
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/index.html

Michael

--