I wrote to-JSON proxy a while ago:
http://libx.lib.vt.edu/services/link360/index.html

I found the Link360 doesn't handle load very well. Even a small burst of
requests leads to a spike in latency and error responses. I ask SS if this
was a bug or part of some intentional throttling attempt, but never received
a reply. Didn't pursue it further.

<http://libx.lib.vt.edu/services/link360/index.html> - Godmar