Kyle Banerjee wrote:
 Is there even a C webapp framework available?

C is for wussy. Real hombres only need assembly.

<yawn>

...and assembly is for people who can't face a row of toggle switches, which are in turn a crutch for people who can't handle a single toggle switch and an input button, which in turn is ...

</yawn>

As I recall the programming language choice flame war started in the late 1960s (Fortran, ALGOL and friends), that's like, thirty years ago. If you really want to keep it going, please take it somewhere else [I understand that google groups currently carries the alt.flame torch].

cheers
stuart
--
Stuart Yeates