?

sorry to bog down the thread with useless chatter, but with name or
pseudonym what's the difference?  all names are false.  I am Elliot
Hallmark.  so what?  I am 010010.  who cares? Do you think I am spam or a
saboteur, using 'clever' names to trick you?

You'll have more luck discovering details of posting habits searching for
the URI rather than the common name, so it is hardly anoynomous.  Used to be
coders knew eachother by handles and nicknames, and that was plenty
professional.  Dont remember when that changed (actually
listu...@chillco.com is the first one to mention to me that it might have).

I almost wrote more but it is hardly interesting enough to do so.

My apologies to anyone who feels alienated by different customs/traditions.
Identifiers are identifiers.