Ken --

Thanks for this info and for forwarding my initial message to the LIS-OSS
mailing list.  There does seem to be some overlap, and I need to study the
great content on the wiki.

On a similar note, if folks are aware of other efforts in other disciplines or
areas of the world, I'd appreciate hearing about them.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         peter.mur...@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955

Ass't Director, Technology Services Development   http://dltj.org/about/
LYRASIS   --    Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.
The Disruptive Library Technology Jester                http://dltj.org/
Attrib-Noncomm-Share   http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/