We have used the fsckeditor for our gui editor with mediawiki for about 5 years
now.  It is added as a mediawiki extension.  Certainly helps not making
everyone learn wiki syntax as before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Nathan
Tallman
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:05 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Wikis

That's what I'm worried about with MediaWiki. The syntax used when creating and
editing pages isn't intuitive and I'm afraid people won't want to use it. I was
hoping someone would recommend a wiki with more of a WYSIWYG type of editing
interface. Was also hoping to stick with FLOSS, but perhaps I should at least
peak at Confluence.

Thanks for the input,
Nathan