Well, no, but I have inserted several 'e's into words on signs in the
building in which I work, or on days where I'm feeling particularly
disturbed by the lack of regularity in my daily language, turned the
odd 'i' into a 'y' and other 'y's into 'e's.

Sometimes it's like shooting ghoti in a barrel.

Perhaps, whatever one's views on the matter might be,  we can all take
comfort in not being Blefuscudian.

cheers,

AC