Hi Jonathan,
I found a place for feedback, but I don't know if that will get to the right
folks at Google. Try: https://support.google.com/scholar/contact/general

I just tried the using the FindIt@ links and they don't work for me either.
Click and nothing happens.  I also had to re-ad my library to the choices for
the link resolver but they still don't work.

Sarah