Would you like to hear the history of Koha presented by a NZer and and
Frenchman? You can listen as we alternate between accents, there is a
real chance you will understand neither of us :)

But seriously, Kohacon is a free conference, held every year. This
year it is in Reno, NV.
Last year was Edinburgh UK, Thane India 2011, Wellington NZ 2010,
Plano TX 2009 etc.

http://koha-community.org/kohacon/kohacon13/

It is a chance to get together with Koha users, developers, and other
interested people and talk about Koha, and to a lesser extent FOSS in
the library world.

It is a free conference, I will be bring NZ craft beer ... what more
could you want?

Chris