Had to Google to see what the compute stick was.  Looks very cool!

I have been digging into the UWP mmToPixel conversion today and everything
looks like it's in order.   If anything, it might actually be the most
accurate of any of the platforms for the conversion - and this could be the
issue.  If this is on a television, then a millimetre sizing may actually
produce text that is too small.  E.g. 2.5mm on a monitor is fine.  On a
television, you wouldn't be able to see it at all because you'd typically
be sitting back too far.

I'll add some display properties that you can read to get the display
information at runtime.  That might help you to track down the issue - or,
might help me to improve things if you can provide this information to me.

Best regards

Steve

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Bryan Buchanan <bry...@webbtide.com> wrote:

> 1360x768, DPI set to 100% (default).
>
> It's an Intel Compute Stick plugged in to the HDMI port of an LG TV.
>
> --
> group/codenameone-discussions.
> msgid/codenameone-discussions/65c16cda-1597-4ba4-b3be-
> a15fce4b0e02%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/65c16cda-1597-4ba4-b3be-a15fce4b0e02%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Steve Hannah