Starting with the next build server update (Friday) the following
windows-specific display properties will be accessible:

// Excerpt from test.. you may want to just add them to some labels to see
the values in your UI... or use Log.sendLog()
// to send these results to you.
Display d = Display.getInstance();
        Log.p("Logical DPI: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.LogicalDpi", "Unknown"));
        Log.p("Diagonal Size in Inches: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.DiagonalSizeInInches",
"Unknown"));
        Log.p("Logical Raw DPI X: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.RawDpiX", "Unknown"));
        Log.p("Logical Raw DPI Y: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.RawDpiY", "Unknown"));
        Log.p("Logical Raw Pixels Per View Pixel: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.RawPixelsPerViewPixel",
"Unknown"));
        Log.p("Logical Resolution Scale: "+
d.getProperty("windows.DisplayInformation.ResolutionScale", "Unknown"));

These values may help us determine why your fonts appear small.

Steve

--
Steve Hannah
Software Developer