- create a Hello World bare bones project with plugin 3.5.5 on NetBeans
- create a Form through File -> New -> GUI Component Form
- launch the GUI Builder for this Form, add a Label to it through the GUI
- import these pics through the old gui builder (see pics in attachement)
- in the new GUI Builder, change the icon property of the Label and select
one of the pics (jpg or png).
- save the Form
- run the app: the pic is not displayed.
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CodenameOne Discussions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.