Hi.
I've got a null returned by this method. It is supposed to get some String.
So, i cannot test if I'm connected, and on which source.
Look file cattura0, then file cattura.
How it works? It it implemented in the build server via a
CodenameOneImplementation? So, in the class Display there is a reference to
a CodenameOneImplementationFactory, but this is not currently imported...
So, basically it not exist, it is also injected in the build server (See
cattura2)?

In the bless of the Greatest FSM. Ramen.

IDE: IDEA
Desktop OS: Windows 10 anniversary
Simulator: Bundled with the plugin
Device: My laptop