Thanks. So, if I want to test the connectivity, there is a specific class
to use? I can ping a site, using the autodetectedURL "aka google", so
testing - in fact - that I'm able to achieve a connection. But how I can
test how the framework determine my connection? I want to - for example -
block connection if I'm going on mobile data, and not if I'm wifi.

Excuse the english, I'm try my best.
AHHHHR!