Hi Shai, 

First, *thank you* to post some tutorial videos in youtube, it helps me to 
start to use the codename one. 

I´ll use this post to make my question (*maybe the solution is build a 
WebRTC, but I don´t know*)..

I need to build a Android App to 1000 employees to use my sip server 
(FreePBX), only to use the microphone (a normal voice call - no vídeo) and 
encryptation. My questions:

1) Is there some tool, pre-build .java or example/tutorial to help with 
this type of project?
 1.1) If yes, can you share links or contacts to start a conversation?
 1.2) If not, do you think that codename one is a good framework to build 
this type of project? Is there someone that did any project like that?
2) If the option is use browser components, like a WebRTC, do you have any 
example to share with me?

Any help is welcome... 

Em quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2016 04:20:36 UTC+9, 
[email protected] escreveu:
>
> Hi Shai,
>
> I refer to my inquiry on WebRTC almost a year ago. I wanted to know if 
> codename one supported make webrtc calls to perform audio/video stream. I 
> guess the bottomline then was a no. Now, with the understanding that 
> codename one supports openGL for rendering graphics shouldn't codename one 
> now support webrtc nowing that openGL is a base framework for webRTC as 
> well.
>
> Thanks
>
>
> If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your 
> issue applies to:
> IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
> Desktop OS
> Simulator 
> Device
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CodenameOne Discussions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/2399b5ae-690f-407a-b1a7-7caf28b6130a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
  • [codenameone-discuss... 'Mauro Rafael dos Santos' via CodenameOne Discussions

Reply via email to