Read the online version
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/es?s=1161&e=807246&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c>.

"Divider"

sans-serif; font-size: 20px; color: #0069aa; text-align: left; line-height:
22px;">                    Thank you for your interest. Below is the research
guide you requested:

RESEARCH GUIDE:
Fragmented Processes Jeopardize Project Firm Buoyancy. A Guide to Profitably
Winning and Delivering Projects for Project-Based Businesses
<http://images.more.deltek.com/Web/DeltekInc/{784293ea-a781-4d03-9acd-f3ed364d688d}_Forrester-Guide-2014.pdf?elqTrackId=21aab8993b494c33b2ae59151ff6d082&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=>

About Deltek
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information
solutions for government contractors, professional services firms and other
project- and people-based businesses. For decades, we have delivered actionable
insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. 20,000
organizations and millions of users in over 80 countries around the world rely
on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, recruit and
develop talent, optimize resources, streamline operations and deliver more
profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com
<www.deltek.com?sourceid=49&utm_source=deltek-com-generic&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=EM-confirmation&cmp=website_deltek-com-generic_EM-confirmation&elqTrackId=4738e7db74ff45ef9c115157a03d2b30&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=>.
Follow us on Twitter @Deltek or fan us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/deltekinc
<www.facebook.com/deltekinc?elqTrackId=2dfaf7f705a84bf0a8c9679f245138a7&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=>

"Divider"

Stay Connected:                                                     "Facebook"
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/er?s=1161&lid=9353&elqTrackId=5ac93e5e16ca4d36a9461212eaa3a8a0&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1>
                                                     "Twitter"
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/er?s=1161&lid=24265&elqTrackId=ee074d8c7d3847ca8ad980c69525995a&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1>
                                                     "Linkedin"
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/er?s=1161&lid=69401&elqTrackId=2f895fdee1cc4e5e88f4d238a4fbfc3a&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1>
                                                     "GooglePlus"
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/er?s=1161&lid=27514&elqTrackId=1da6b75f6a7e409083cf238d23095ef7&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1>
                                                     "YouTube"
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/er?s=1161&lid=37516&elqTrackId=fc1b72f91ae840bb9fee6a5434f29539&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1>

© Deltek, Inc.
2291 Wood Oak Drive, Herndon, VA 20171 800.456.2009

Note:If you wish to discontinue receiving this newsletter communication, please
unsubscribe here
<http://app.more.deltek.com/e/cu?s=1161&elqc=96&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c>.
 If you wish to manage all of your communications, please notify us online
<http://more.deltek.com/Email-Subscription-Management?elqTrackId=ae316c88a88140dfb9de91205132691d&elq=f4a85a8ebe0344748af763f5dc0f9a4c&elqaid=15221&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=>.
 This email was sent to codenameone-discussions@googlegroups.com.
Our records will be updated within 10 business days. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or
safe-sender list.