Thanks shai for reply.. I have tried "fs.mkdir(fs.getAppHomePath());" like
below but still i'm getting

> java.io.IOException:
> file:///data/data/com.engravsystems.emqim/files//MyFileName.pdf not found ..

here is the code :

  FileSystemStorage fs = FileSystemStorage.getInstance();

                    try {

                        if(!fs.exists(fs.getAppHomePath()))
                            fs.mkdir(fs.getAppHomePath());

                        OutputStream os =
fs.openOutputStream(fs.getAppHomePath() + "MyFileName.pdf");

os.write(hrFiles.get(finalI).get("fileData").toString().getBytes());
                        Util.cleanup(os);
                    } catch (IOException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                    }