CN 5.0
Netbeans 8.0.2
Windows 10

I am trying to select in a single action several files to upload to a
remote server. Currently I can only select one picture at a time, which
makes the process unacceptable for users when you need to upload more than
a couple of pictures, which is the regular user case. I have found another
thread where it states that this feature is already available in the
simulator and Android builds, and I can certainly attain it with the
simulator but not with Android. My test device is a Samsung s7 edge with
Android 7.0 (don't know api level but should be recent enough). On another
thread I have read this feature is still not available.

I find it hard to believe that it is not included, then CN1 wouldn't be
developed enough to ask for paid suscriptions and enterprise accounts. I am
essaying to port an application from Xamarin, where I have reached
implementing this features, however Xamarin has other complications to deal
with, and CN1 makes life much easier, specially for Java developers. which
is my case.

I really need this feature in and won't be able to sell the project in my
company if I can't reach to include that feature in my app. I believe it
should be doable. After following various documents I seem to be doing
things correctly, but I am not reaching it. Find attached the piece of code
that triggers what I am trying to code. Would be thankful if anyone can
point me in the right direction.

In Xamarin you can access any device capacity via Dependency Injection. Is
there any similar feature in CN1 available?

Many thanks for reading me.

Regards,

Carlos.

Code:

Button b3 = new Button("Cargar Fotos");
        b3.addActionListener(e->{
            Display.getInstance().openGallery(new ActionListener(){

                @Override
                public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent evt) {
                    int y = 2;
                }

            }, Display.GALLERY_IMAGE_MULTI);  //have tried also
GALLERY_ALL_MULTI but no luck!
        });