Thanks.

Currently my app size uploaded to Codename one is 6MB,

I have many re-usable Theme images,

My app is expected to grow by a factor of 5 this year.

Any concerns for an app 30+ MB (I know this is a vague/broad question)

So far performance is good, with one exception Apple iPad II Air appears
sluggish when I load approx. 1.5 MB of Images

Thoughts?