Hi Shai,

I used below code to receive the message, but it didn't come. Do I need to
execute this subscribe somewhere like original PubNub needs to execute
after subscribe.

    public void subMessage() {

        Pubnub pubnub = new Pubnub(publishKey, subscribeKey);

        try {

            String channel = "testChannel";
            pubnub.subscribe(channel, new Callback() {
                @Override
                public void successCallback(String channel, Object message,
String timetoken) {

                    System.out.println("Message is
comming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"+timetoken);
                }
            });

        }catch(PubnubException err) {
            Log.e(err);
            Dialog.show("Error", "There was a communication error: " + err,
"OK", null);
        }

    }