Hi Shai,

I am making a chat app, with PubNub latest library is working perfectly,
the lib version is : pubnub-gson-4.22.0-beta-all.jar , it is very simple to
connect to PubNub server to publish and subscribe message. So my question
here is, can I directly generate cn1lib for that PubNub library then I
don't need to use WebSocket.

I checked the WebSocket specification both the server and client, I found
that only can send messages, but in my App one person can chat with
multiple persons and also can subscribe from different chatters, in PubNub
uses channel to handle it, that is very understandable, because if two
chatters are in same channel then they can both publish and subscribe
messages, say chatting.