When I change the Component from AutoCompleteTextFiemd to TextArea in
protected Component createCell(Object value, final int row, final int
column, boolean editable) method,
The text is rendered appropriately with the exception that I am not able to
interact with the AutoCompleteTextFiemd as a pupup of suggestions when this
column takes focus.

Thoughts?

Regards