There are only two Buttons with a round border over my CN1 app.

I have an issue with the two buttons. I did not realize it before because
they had no border and no bg.

I put them in a BoxLayout.y() container along with other components.
They are in different places of the vertical container but it does not
matter.

They are horizontally centered, while one would expect they are on the left.
But this is good for me because I want those buttons to be centered.

The issue is that they are huge, the text is centered but the buttons span
the entire screen width.

I just want them to be centered buttons that wrap their text.
I also tried enclosing each of them in a BorderLayout container but its the
same.

Maybe I forgot some silly thing, but I do not know.

Thanks in advance