2010/11/9 Saqib Ilyas <[email protected]>

> Hi everyone
> I've got collectd 4.10.0 installed on Centos 5.5. I followed the directions
> on http://collectd.org/wiki/index.php/First_steps. My objective is to
> monitor apache 2.2.3. I've set up collection3 as mentioned in the URL
> mentioned above. When I visit the index.cgi page, all I see are two empty
> boxes followed by the list box for data duration and a button.
> I've tried changing the loaded plugins, but it made no difference. The
> /var/log/messages contains no errors for collectd. It is started just fine.
> Any clue on how to go about debugging? How do I know if collectd is
> collecting the data from apache?
> Thanks and best regards
>
> --
> Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
> PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering
> Lahore University of Management Sciences
>
> _______________________________________________
> collectd mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd
>
>
Try to see if your RRDTool files are growing in size. How long did you let
collectd running ? Did you try to change the scale
of the graph ? (+ - buttons).
_______________________________________________
collectd mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd

Reply via email to