In an attempt to remove rrd files, I mistakenly deleted the entire folder
tree under /var/lib/collectd. :-(
I restarted collectd, reinstalled it, removed and installed it, and yet,
those folders haven't been created. Is it a matter of time or what? By the
way, collectd is installed on the same machine as the apache server. Do I
need to post the configuration file?

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Saqib Ilyas <[email protected]> wrote:

> No. Nothing on hover.
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 1:19 PM, pichon julien <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> 2010/11/9 Saqib Ilyas <[email protected]>
>>
>>> Thanks for the reply. The apache_*.rrd files are at 145k as of now. I'll
>>> watch them over some period of time to see if they grow.
>>> However, on your other point, I see no +, - signs on the collection3
>>> page.
>>>
>>>
>> When hovering the graph you don't see H D M ... + - signs ?
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
> PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering
> Lahore University of Management Sciences
>



-- 
Muhammad Saqib Ilyas
PhD Student, Computer Science and Engineering
Lahore University of Management Sciences
_______________________________________________
collectd mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.verplant.org/listinfo/collectd

Reply via email to