Yusin0903 commented on PR #49164:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/49164#issuecomment-2877611016

   > The main problem of this is it will really handle only a precise 
deserialization errror => dag_id is missing from the encoded dag.
   > 
   > Any other undexpected error in the deserialization process, will just 
crash and not provide any specific feedback.
   > 
   > I think we shoul catch everything in `SerializedDAG.deserialize_dag` and 
raise based on the exception a new custom `DeserializationError`.
   > 
   > Then all those deserialization errors can be catch on the API side and 
provide a relevant feedback.
   
   Hi @pierrejeambrun,
   Thanks for the review.
   I’ve raised a custom DeserializationError and handled it in 
SerializedDAG.deserialize_dag.
   I also noticed the new dependency DagBagDep, and I’ve merged it into 
get_dag_from_dag_bag.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to