shahar1 commented on PR #73759:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/73759#issuecomment-5848720561

   > I am not sure which are suitable here.
   > I found https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/72919 proposed the same fix 
on Sep 11 (poll up to 300 iterations with an early break, and kill() in 
finally). It was closed by the one-time open PR limit sweep, not after a 
review. Its description might goes a bit further on the root cause: the test 
patches time.monotonic with itertools.count(step=60), the runner is started 
with os.fork() and inherits that patch, and its "async thread was blocked" 
watchdog then logs nonstop ahead of the status lines. It also links five more 
failing runs.
   
   Didn't notice this one, thanks for pointing out!
   I will close mine in favor of it :)


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to