aeroyorch commented on code in PR #65932:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/65932#discussion_r4115988383


##########
airflow-core/src/airflow/models/dagrun.py:
##########
@@ -2202,6 +2202,17 @@ def schedule_tis(
         debug_try_number_check = self.log.isEnabledFor(logging.DEBUG)
         expected_try_number_by_ti_id: dict[UUID, tuple[int, int, str | None]] 
= {}
         for ti in schedulable_tis:
+            if ti.state == TaskInstanceState.UP_FOR_RETRY:
+                if TYPE_CHECKING:
+                    assert ti.task
+                # Weight strategies and the mutation hook must see the 
upcoming try. The updates below
+                # still own the increment, so try_number is restored.
+                try_number = ti.try_number
+                ti.try_number = try_number + 1

Review Comment:
   Hi Ash. I saw that you've already merged it. It's surprising to see PRs of 
this size implemented without AI these days (as we say in spanish: “chapó”).
   
   I'll take a look at the changes during this week as the task refresh may no 
longer make sense in the scheduler loop, so I'll adapt that part accordingly.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to