SameerMesiah97 commented on issue #74376:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74376#issuecomment-6043101647

   > Hi [@SameerMesiah97](https://github.com/SameerMesiah97) , I can assist you 
for this particular feature , unless someone else is working with you as well 
or you are planning to do it on your own : )
   
   Give me some time to map all of this out. This requires assistance from a 
committer and I have got one to agree to help me out. I will see what can be 
assigned to you (or other contributors). Also, if you have never contributed to 
airflow before, I would recommend that you take on a 'good first issue' whilst 
I do that just to get familiar with the project.
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to