TensorDevLJ commented on issue #74376:
URL: https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/74376#issuecomment-6055905809
I'd like to help with Part 1 (docs build). I looked at the
llms-txt-poc commit on astronomer/airflow, which proves out the
Sphinx side but ships no tests, so I'd like to take:
- Unit tests for `devel-common/src/sphinx_exts/airflow_llms_txt.py`
(the extension itself has none yet).
- The build-time check that fails if a published `.html` page has
no sibling `.html.md` (excluding `_modules/`, `genindex`,
`search`, `py-modindex`).
Both are self-contained and don't block on the upstreaming of the
Sphinx-internals-dependent pieces to sphinx-markdown-builder/sphinx-llm
mentioned in the issue. Happy to take something else if there's a
higher-priority gap — let me know what's most useful.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]