Brijesh-Thakkar opened a new pull request, #26906:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/26906

   # Description
   
   This PR fixes an issue where the `:groupid:` header attribute was missing 
from generated AsciiDoc documentation files (`.adoc`), preventing Antora from 
displaying complete Maven coordinates on component and feature pages.
   
   ### Changes Included:
   - **`UpdateReadmeMojo.java`**: Updated the Maven package plugin to inject 
`:groupid: <groupId>` alongside `:artifactid:` when processing 
`ArtifactModel<?>` objects.
   - **Documentation Updates**: Regenerated documentation headers across all 
components, data formats, languages, and core modules via 
`camel-package:update-readme`.
   
   # Target
   
   - [x] I checked that the commit is targeting the correct branch (Camel 4 
uses the `main` branch)
   
   # Tracking
   
   - [x] If this is a large change, bug fix, or code improvement, I checked 
there is a [JIRA issue](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL) filed for 
the change (usually before you start working on it).
   
   # Apache Camel coding standards and style
   
   - [x] I checked that each commit in the pull request has a meaningful 
subject line and body.
   - [ ] I have run `mvn clean install -DskipTests` locally from root folder 
and I have committed all auto-generated changes.
   
   # AI-assisted contributions
   
   - [x] If this PR includes AI-generated code, commits have proper 
co-authorship attribution (e.g., `Co-authored-by` trailers) and the PR 
description identifies the AI tool used.
   
   *Note on AI Assistance:* Gemini was used for assistance in identifying the 
`UpdateReadmeMojo` generator code, debugging local Maven build issues, and 
verifying build lifecycle commands.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to