ramu11 commented on PR #27314:
URL: https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/27314#issuecomment-5977776401

   Thanks  @davsclaus for the feedback. Before making further changes, I’d like 
to clarify the intended scope.
   
   My understanding of CAMEL-21873 was to provide a first-class Hibernate 7 
component while following the `camel-jpa` design where applicable, so users can 
use familiar JPA functionality as well as Hibernate-native capabilities.
   
   I can incrementally add Hibernate 7-specific features such as 
`StatelessSession`/bulk operations, streaming/scrolling, multi-load, natural 
IDs, filters, multi-tenancy, Hibernate locking, etc.
   
   However, should `camel-hibernate` retain the JPA-compatible functionality, 
or do you want it to be strictly Hibernate 7-native and remove the JPA-related 
functionality entirely?
   
   Could you also clarify which Hibernate-specific capabilities you consider 
essential for the initial scope? I’d like to align the design before making 
further changes.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to