SnowMoon-Dev opened a new issue, #2130:
URL: https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2130

   ### Search before asking
   
   - [X] I had searched in the 
[issues](https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues?q=is%3Aissue) and 
found no similar feature requirement.
   
   
   ### Description
   
   
    Make query functions support getting file configuration information from 
context
   
   ### Use case
   
   In the query function, it is supported to obtain the token from the 
configuration, in order to request the following url : 
https://xxx.com/api/v5/repos/xxx/incubator-devlake/commits?access_token=02d1de27b9457cd&page=1&per_page=20
   
   ### Related issues
   
   [#2129](https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2129)
   
   ### Are you willing to submit a PR?
   
   - [X] Yes I am willing to submit a PR!
   
   ### Code of Conduct
   
   - [X] I agree to follow this project's [Code of 
Conduct](https://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to