linliu-code commented on code in PR #9572:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hudi/pull/9572#discussion_r1312192864


##########
hudi-client/hudi-client-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hudi/common/table/log/HoodieFileSliceReader.java:
##########
@@ -38,12 +36,11 @@ public class HoodieFileSliceReader<T> implements 
Iterator<HoodieRecord<T>> {
   private final Iterator<HoodieRecord<T>> recordsIterator;
 
   public static HoodieFileSliceReader getFileSliceReader(
-      Option<HoodieFileReader> baseFileReader, HoodieMergedLogRecordScanner 
scanner, Schema schema, Properties props, Option<Pair<String, String>> 
simpleKeyGenFieldsOpt) throws IOException {
+      Option<HoodieFileReader> baseFileReader, HoodieMergedLogRecordScanner 
scanner, Schema schema) throws IOException {
     if (baseFileReader.isPresent()) {
       Iterator<HoodieRecord> baseIterator = 
baseFileReader.get().getRecordIterator(schema);
       while (baseIterator.hasNext()) {
-        
scanner.processNextRecord(baseIterator.next().wrapIntoHoodieRecordPayloadWithParams(schema,
 props,
-            simpleKeyGenFieldsOpt, scanner.isWithOperationField(), 
scanner.getPartitionNameOverride(), false, Option.empty()));
+        scanner.processNextRecord(baseIterator.next());

Review Comment:
   Yeah, I realized that I should not do this at all since it is part of the 
temporary migration. I have removed this change in the latest change. Please 
check.



-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to