justinmclean commented on issue #3982:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iggy/issues/3982#issuecomment-5502648644

   Of your two bullets, the forwarding comment on the closed thread is the one 
I'd keep. It's what helps whoever finds the closed PR months later, and it's 
the cheaper of the two to comply with.
   
   One thing worth folding in while you're there: the section lists inactivity 
over 7 days as grounds, but the bot labels `S-stale` at 7 days and closes 7 
days after that, and the docs don't mention either. Saying what actually 
happens would also help.
   
   I also note that it can close issues that are awaiting review; it probably 
shouldn't do that, and I've brought this up on the dev list.
   
   I'd be happy to review your changes.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to