vrmay23 commented on PR #20394:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20394#issuecomment-5894804056

   > > Sorry. There is NO 50 new 'AI' documentation in this PR.
   > > Like I said, this is just reorganization and new 8 pages were created
   > 
   > Can you please revise the PR description then? It says that AI was used 
and that 50 pages are new or re-written. All of those operations (even if it's 
truly just 8 new pages) should be in separate patches for a better review 
quality. Thank you!
   
   Yes, for sure! Thats why I said you guys were so fast. I'm revising the PR 
message yet. And this new 8 are not here in this PR. 
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to