vrmay23 commented on PR #20394:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nuttx/pull/20394#issuecomment-5895435373

   > > Yes, for sure! Thats why I said you guys were so fast. I'm revising the 
PR message yet. And this new 8 are here in this PR.
   > 
   > Haha, sorry! Just happened to check my notifications at the right time I 
guess :) I assumed it was all done since it wasn't opened as a draft.
   
   Why 'sorry'? this is perfect. I that need to be more eficient and don't open 
the PR in a not draft, when it is yet in a draft. Thank you a lot for comments 
and effort.  I'm finishing the review soon ;)
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to