DanielLeens commented on PR #11029:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11029#issuecomment-5190579127

   Thanks @SEZ9 for taking a look as well.
   
   The head is still `f3d46a0718e8`, the same commit I did a full re-review of 
yesterday, so there's no new code to re-review today. On your Issue 1 (possible 
public API change in `PostgresSourceConfigFactory`): my own pass on this exact 
head went through that file line by line against the deleted code and the one 
real behavioral delta I found is the `require-replica-identity-full` wiring 
move into `createDataSourceDialect()` (write-up in my "Issue 1" and section 1.2 
above) — that's a genuine, disclosed compatibility note, not a silent signature 
break, and I didn't find another removed/changed public or protected method in 
that class on this head. If you're seeing a different signature change than the 
one I traced, a `path:line` pointer would help me re-check it specifically.
   
   Either way, my own conclusion from yesterday stands unchanged: this is 
"ready to merge after fixes," blocked on (1) adding the small regression test 
for the replica-identity wiring plus a one-paragraph disclosure in the PR 
description, and (2) getting the currently-red `Build` check green (single 
failing Windows unit-test lane that looks unrelated to this diff based on 
timing and the fact that 69 other jobs across both JDKs are green). Once those 
two are closed I don't have a further source-side blocker.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to