loustler commented on PR #11673:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11673#issuecomment-5266087484

   @DanielLeens @SEZ9 — CI is green. Run 
[31336473361](https://github.com/loustler/seatunnel/actions/runs/31336473361) 
on `a3fea0ea1` is now `success` overall: 75 passed, 9 skipped, 0 failed.
   
   I reran just the four non-green jobs rather than the whole matrix, as 
suggested, and all four passed: `kafka-connector-it (8)`, `doris-connector-it 
(8)`, `paimon-connector-it (11)`, `kudu-connector-it (8)`. The head is 
unchanged at `a3fea0ea1`, so there are no new commits to re-review — same tree, 
green matrix.
   
   To be clear about scope: I reran them, I didn't diagnose the original 
failures. Happy to pull those logs if you'd like that on the record before 
merge.
   
   @SEZ9, this was the open item your approval was conditional on. Could you 
take another look when you get a chance?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to