nzw921rx commented on PR #10678:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/10678#issuecomment-5277298312

   > @nzw921rx Thanks for the suggestion. Regarding the lifecycle model 
discussion, I'd suggest moving it to **#10669** for further conversation.
   > 
   > The deep-clean mechanism in this PR handles the underlying 
`JarFileFactory` cache and JAR handle release, which is a different layer from 
the upper lifecycle model (reference management). They are complementary, not 
replacements.
   
   Thank you for your reply😊
   
   I think this is a non blocking discussion. I think the lifecycle should come 
first, and once this configuration is introduced, the cost of subsequent 
deletion will be high and compatibility needs to be considered.
   The second thing I want to discuss is my belief that establishing a clear 
lifecycle may ultimately eliminate the need for deep cleaning, and it feels 
like these two are mutually exclusive.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to