DanielLeens commented on PR #11398:
URL: https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/pull/11398#issuecomment-5323254498

   Thanks @SEZ9 for consolidating the outstanding items — that matches exactly 
what I found on this same head (`5ac02727f834`): the vertex-id null gap inside 
the guarded edge loop, the broader null-safety gap on 
`jobId`/`envOptions`/`vertexInfoMap` in `JobDAGInfo.toJsonObject()`, and the PR 
description needing to match the actual diff scope.
   
   There's still no new commit on the branch, so I don't have anything new to 
re-review yet. Once an update is pushed and CI has a chance to run on the new 
head, I'll take a fresh full pass. No rush — just flag me when it's ready.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to